ISO HALAL Organic Beef Gelatin Powder Protein 95% Factory Supply
Recommendation for dispersion and solubilisation
A proper solubilisation of Anchi gelatines is critical for reaching the complete development of their functionalities. There are four main dissolution methods, allowing the preparation of up to 40% gelatin solution:
Anchi gelatin is first swelled in cold water (30 minutes to 1 hour) and then dissolved by heating in a water bath
High speed method :
Anchi gelatin is directly dispersed in hot water (80-90°C) with appropriate high-speed stirring. Once dispersed, it will dissolve under slow agitation (5 to 10 minutes)
Anchi gelatin is swelled in cold water (30 minutes to 1 hour) and then dissolves by addition to hot ingredients
Dissolution of mixes:
For fine particle size, Anchi gelatin is mixed to other dry ingredient before dissolution
Preserve viscosity and gelatin characteristics
While gelatin is very stable in its gel form, various factors such as pH, temperature or bacterial environment may cause an hydrolysis of the protein chain yielding a decrease in viscosity and Bloom. It is thus very important to protect the solution against elevated temperature and at extreme pH for extended periods of time.
Washing the equipment used for processing gelatin based products, is essential for maintaining good hygiene conditions and is easy to perform since gelatin is highly soluble in water.
For a batch process, the cleaning is done by washing, soaking or immersion of the equipment:
· Always start washing with very hot water, at least 80°C, to let swell and solubilize a maximum of residual gelatine
· Then the equipment is cleaned with a 2 to 5% soda solution, maintained at 60-80°C for 30 minutes for a total destruction of organic matters. (This treatment is possible only for stainless steel or glass)
· Finally, an acid treatment with an acid diluted bath (3 to 5‰) at 60 to 80°C will destroy mineral matters if any
· After each alkaline or acid bathes, the equipment is rinsed with hot water and the pH is measured ( to come back to neutrality)
· At last, if bacteriological problems occur, a disinfection of the equipment is possible, with a thermal treatment (steam or boiling water) or chemical treatment (ex sodium hypochlorite at 1 to 2% in concentration) followed by a rinsing step
· The equipment has to be cleaned as much as possible and usually a daily cleaning is suited
· Cleaning and disinfection are suited after every accidental stop
Disinfection is unnecessary without a previous cleaning procedure
Beef Gelatin Powder data
|LOT NO||TYPE: food gelatin||TEST date:||Product date:|
|Physical and Chemlcal Items||GB6783-94||testing results|
|1.||Jelly Strengty (6.67%)||≥100 g||182|
|2.||Viscosity (15% 40℃)||MPs 8---12 E||40 mps|
LUOHE ANCHI BIOTHCH CO.,LTD is one of leading manufacturers and exporters that undertake the business of high-quality gelatin for pharmaceutical grade gelatin and food grade gelatin. Our company boasts the leading advanced technology and complete production line. Working through scientific product structure assures the high quality in gelatin industry.
1. About us
Luohe Anchi Biotechnology Co., Ltd is located in the Luohe City, founded in 2019.. Mainly produces industrial, food, Gelatin. Products are widely used in food, beverage, feed industries.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
We have very strict process for Quality Check and have gone through different official QC and got the certificates;
3.what can you buy from us?
High Quality health supplements
4. Why US?
Our clients keep placing order to us because of our high quality products with the most competitive prices because only the win-win partnership can go a further way.
5. what services can we provide?
We offer Customization and very good after-sales service. We are always here to help you with all the questions that you may have.
1. 20+ years manufacturing experience.
2. OEM/ODM Service.
3. Sample service.
4. Direct factory,Competitive price.
5. Strict quality control system,professional QC team.
6. Quick response within 24 hours.