Food Grade Animal Gelatin Powder Gelatin 100 Bloom For Thickening Agent
Gelatin or gelatine is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), flavorless food derived from collagen obtained from various animal by-products. It is commonly used as a gelling agent in food, pharmaceuticals, photography, and cosmetic manufacturing. Substances containing gelatin or functioning in a similar way are called "gelatinous". Gelatin is an irreversibly hydrolyzed form of collagen. It is found in most gummy candy, as well as other products such as marshmallows, gelatin desserts, and some ice creams, dips, and yogurts. Gelatin for recipe use comes in the form of sheets, granules, or powder. Instant types can be added to the food as they are; others need to be soaked in water beforehand.
||Yellow or yellowish granular
|Gel Strength (6.67%)
||300 +/- 10
|Transparency (5%, mm)
||40 mg/kg Max
||10 mg/kg Max
||2 mg/kg Max
||1 mg/kg Max
|Total Heavy Metals
||50 mg/kg Max
|Total Plate Count
||Netative in 5 g
||Netative in 10 g
||Netative in 25 g
Conclusion: The product conforms to the standard of food grade.
Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
Shelf life: 24 months
1) Match: because of the foaming capability of the colloid, it can provide the pores
2) needed for instant ignition in conjunction with oxidant, fire initiator and filler
3) 2) Adhesive agent: important applications in adhesive agent because of its high
4) strength, elasticity and tenacity, such as high-end musical instruments or furniture
5) 3) Electrolysis: promoting the formation of smooth and compact deposit on cathode
6) to reduce the loss during production when gelatin is added into electrolyte
7) 4) Textile: gelatin can form a film on yarn to increase the tenacity, strength,
8) smoothness and elasticity of fiber to prevent rupturing
9) 5) Abradant industry: for the manufacturing of emery cloth and emery paper
10) 6) Blocker for Photosensitized film: combined with dichromate, gelatin can be used
11) to make negative photosensitized film
1. TOP 3 Food enterprises in China with over 15+ years of experience.
2. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to resolve your questions anytime you want.
3. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
4. 1000 m2 owned officewhich assure you of work efficiency and storage.
5. Variety of products: more than 500 products with competitive price and we can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
6. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
1. About us
Luohe Anchi Biotechnology Co., Ltd is located in the Luohe City, founded in 2019.. Mainly produces industrial, food, Gelatin. Products are widely used in food, beverage, feed industries.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
We have very strict process for Quality Check and have gone through different official QC and got the certificates;
3.what can you buy from us?
High Quality health supplements
4. Why US?
Our clients keep placing order to us because of our high quality products with the most competitive prices because only the win-win partnership can go a further way.
5. what services can we provide?
We offer Customization and very good after-sales service. We are always here to help you with all the questions that you may have.