raw materials cow or bone powder 200 bloom gelatin Bone Gelatin Powder
Bone Gelatin Powder Product Description
Anchi gelatines, delivered in grain or powder form, is stable during storage provided that it is kept away from heat and moisture, preferably below 35°C (95°F) and below 70% relative humidity.
When stored in the previously mentioned conditions and in its original unopened packaging, Anchi gelatines will maintain their initial properties for at least 2 years.
Aerated confectionery can be defined as an aerated gelled product containing a mixture of carbohydrates, mainly sugar and different types of glucose syrup, whipping and/or stabilizing agents, flavor and color.
The aeration technique enables a liquid to be transformed into a foam by incorporating a certain volume of air in the form of finely divided bubbles.
This technique causes:
· An increase in volume, together with a decrease in density
· A modification of the viscosity and fluidity of the aerated mass, leading to a better stability
· A modification of the texture and organoleptic characteristics of the finished products
Aeration of the product leads to:
· A shorter texture
· A modification in the mouthfeel
· A reduction of stickiness and cold flow
· A decrease in sweetness
Three types of equipment can be used in the production of aerated confectionery:
· Planetary beaters
· Discontinuous beater under pressure
· Continuous beater under pressure
This equipment can be used in one step (all ingredients beaten together) or in two steps (sugar syrup is added to a whip). Planetary beaters have for a long time been used in the production of aerated confectionery. This type of equipment is still used in some countries for the production of nougat-type products.
Beating under pressure has nowadays almost fully replaced the planetary beaters. It can give the following advantages:
· Shorter beating time
· Easier transfer of the aerated mass
· More homogeneous production
· Better control of the density
· Possibility to replace air by an inert gas, i.e. formulations with fat
Bone Gelatin Powder Powder data
|LOT NO||TYPE: food gelatin||TEST date:||Product date:|
|Physical and Chemlcal Items||GB6783-94||testing results|
|1.||Jelly Strengty (6.67%)||≥100 g||182|
|2.||Viscosity (15% 40℃)||MPs 8---12 E||40 mps|
|二 Microbial Tests|
|1．||Total Bacteria Count||≤1000ing||60|
LUOHE ANCHI BIOTHCH CO.,LTD is one of leading manufacturers and exporters that undertake the business of high-quality gelatin for pharmaceutical grade gelatin and food grade gelatin. Our company boasts the leading advanced technology and complete production line. Working through scientific product structure assures the high quality in gelatin industry.
1. About us
Luohe Anchi Biotechnology Co., Ltd is located in the Luohe City, founded in 2019.. Mainly produces industrial, food, Gelatin. Products are widely used in food, beverage, feed industries.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
We have very strict process for Quality Check and have gone through different official QC and got the certificates;
3.what can you buy from us?
High Quality health supplements
4. Why US?
Our clients keep placing order to us because of our high quality products with the most competitive prices because only the win-win partnership can go a further way.
5. what services can we provide?
We offer Customization and very good after-sales service. We are always here to help you with all the questions that you may have.
1. 20+ years manufacturing experience.
2. OEM/ODM Service.
3. Sample service.
4. Direct factory,Competitive price.
5. Strict quality control system,professional QC team.
6. Quick response within 24 hours.