High Bloom Gelatin industrial Grade Bovine Bone Glue High quality
Animal Bone Glue Product Description
Preserve viscosity and gelatin characteristics
While gelatin is very stable in its gel form, various factors such as pH, temperature or bacterial environment may cause an hydrolysis of the protein chain yielding a decrease in viscosity and Bloom. It is thus very important to protect the solution against elevated temperature and at extreme pH for extended periods of time.
Washing the equipment used for processing gelatin based products, is essential for maintaining good hygiene conditions and is easy to perform since gelatin is highly soluble in water.
For a batch process, the cleaning is done by washing, soaking or immersion of the equipment:
· Always start washing with very hot water, at least 80°C, to let swell and solubilize a maximum of residual gelatine
· Then the equipment is cleaned with a 2 to 5% soda solution, maintained at 60-80°C for 30 minutes for a total destruction of organic matters. (This treatment is possible only for stainless steel or glass)
· Finally, an acid treatment with an acid diluted bath (3 to 5‰) at 60 to 80°C will destroy mineral matters if any
· After each alkaline or acid bathes, the equipment is rinsed with hot water and the pH is measured ( to come back to neutrality)
· At last, if bacteriological problems occur, a disinfection of the equipment is possible, with a thermal treatment (steam or boiling water) or chemical treatment (ex sodium hypochlorite at 1 to 2% in concentration) followed by a rinsing step
Technical Other Use
1) Match: because of the foaming capability of the colloid, it can provide the pores
needed for instant ignition in conjunction with oxidant, fire initiator and filler
2) Adhesive agent: important applications in adhesive agent because of its high
strength, elasticity and tenacity, such as high-end musical instruments or furniture
3) Electrolysis: promoting the formation of smooth and compact deposit on cathode
to reduce the loss during production when gelatin is added into electrolyte
4) Textile: gelatin can form a film on yarn to increase the tenacity, strength,
smoothness and elasticity of fiber to prevent rupturing
5) Abradant industry: for the manufacturing of emery cloth and emery paper
6) Blocker for Photosensitized film: combined with dichromate, gelatin can be used
to make negative photosensitized film
Animal Bone Glue data
|Lot No||Type :Industrial gelatin||Product Date:||Test date|
|Quantity||20TONS||Net Weight||Testing standard:QB195-2005|
|Physical and Chemical Items||Testing Result|
LUOHE ANCHI BIOTHCH CO.,LTD is one of leading manufacturers and exporters that undertake the business of high-quality gelatin for pharmaceutical grade gelatin and food grade gelatin. Our company boasts the leading advanced technology and complete production line. Working through scientific product structure assures the high quality in gelatin industry.
1. About us
Luohe Anchi Biotechnology Co., Ltd is located in the Luohe City, founded in 2019.. Mainly produces industrial, food, Gelatin. Products are widely used in food, beverage, feed industries.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
We have very strict process for Quality Check and have gone through different official QC and got the certificates;
3.what can you buy from us?
High Quality health supplements
4. Why US?
Our clients keep placing order to us because of our high quality products with the most competitive prices because only the win-win partnership can go a further way.
5. what services can we provide?
We offer Customization and very good after-sales service. We are always here to help you with all the questions that you may have.
1. 20+ years manufacturing experience.
2. OEM/ODM Service.
3. Sample service.
4. Direct factory,Competitive price.
5. Strict quality control system,professional QC team.
6. Quick response within 24 hours.