Anchi Stable Quality Technical Gelatin Powder Industrial Usage
- ANCHI has extensive experience in searching and selecting alternative sources of optimal raw materials for production plants.
-Established in 2019, Luohe AnChi Biothch Co., Ltd. with an initial investment 120 million. Our factory covers an area of 20,000 square meters, of which fully enclosed workshop up to 10,000 square meters.
-We manufacture and export high quality edible gelatin, halal gelatin,technical gelatin made from fresh animal bone or skin . Anchi gelatin adopts advanced gelatin processing technology, introduces the large pot for gelaitn extraction, filter, nanofiltration membrane concentration, long net sterilization drying, grinder, stainless steel packaging, sewage treatment equipment.
Paintballs: the recreational soft gelatin capsules
Paintballs are soft gelatine capsules for recreational purpose. They are produced using the same rotary die machines but with specific shell composition and filling.
Typical Paintball Shell recipe:
Typical Paintball Fill recipe made of:
In the case of PEG-based filling, the paintball making is challenging manufacturing process to get stable and consistent final products: long drying, brittleness over time and seasons.
The gelatins used for making paintballs are of two different types: either alkaline (Type B) or acid (Type A) with medium gel strength (medium Bloom):
Other grades of gelatines with higher Bloom may be used according to the hardness
Technical Other Use
1) Match: because of the foaming capability of the colloid, it can provide the pores
needed for instant ignition in conjunction with oxidant, fire initiator and filler
2) Adhesive agent: important applications in adhesive agent because of its high
strength, elasticity and tenacity, such as high-end musical instruments or furniture
3) Electrolysis: promoting the formation of smooth and compact deposit on cathode
to reduce the loss during production when gelatin is added into electrolyte
4) Textile: gelatin can form a film on yarn to increase the tenacity, strength,
smoothness and elasticity of fiber to prevent rupturing
5) Abradant industry: for the manufacturing of emery cloth and emery paper
6) Blocker for Photosensitized film: combined with dichromate, gelatin can be used
to make negative photosensitized film
Type :Industrial gelatin
|Quantity||20TONS||Net Weight||Testing standard:QB195-2005|
|Physical and Chemical Items||Testing Result|
|8.||Water Insoluble Matter||0.1%|