|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag/850kg big bag, 25kg/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||About 2-3 Weeks Depends|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Metric Ton per Year|
|Appearance:||Pale Yellow Granule Or Powder||Sulfur Dioxide(mg/kg):||≤30|
|Moisture:||8-15%||Sulphur Dioxide(mg/kg):||100 Max|
kosher fish gelatin,
fish skin gelatin
As a gelatin manufacturer, what are the advantages of Henxin?
1. We have a long history and experience in the production of gelatin products, which makes us have rich experience in the gelatin industry.
2. We have a GMP workshop and our own quality control laboratory to control the quality of the collagen produced.
3. We have strong production capacity, and we manage a reasonable amount of inventory to ensure timely delivery of your order.
4. We have provided gelatin to customers all over the world and won a good reputation.
5. We have a professional sales team that can quickly respond to your inquiries.
Application of tilapia scales edible fish gelatin powder extract in food
Fish gelatin's smoothness, flexibility and ability to melt in the mouth make it a widely used ingredient in jellies, chocolate fudge and other desserts.
Due to its foaming properties and excellent surface tensile strength, it is also used in marshmallow toffee and souffle. It also has strong adhesion and helps to combine sausage and ham. Finally, gelatin entered ice cream transparent juice wine and various other foods.
Although the properties of edible fish gelatin vary depending on the user and use, usually these gelatins have a gel strength of 80 – 250 Bloom and a viscosity of 20 – 40 mps, while for jelly or marshmallow, more than 200 Bloom Gelatin.
The role of edible gelatin in meat products
Gelatin is a pure animal protein that can be used as a natural supplement for meat products. Its combination, emulsification, stability and gelling properties make it an ideal ingredient for all kinds of meat, fish and meat products.
Water retention function of edible gelatin
Because gelatin has strong water absorption, the addition of gelatin can improve the meat's ability to retain water.
As a film-forming agent for meat
As a film-forming agent covering the surface of meat products
Food gum can be used as a film-forming agent to cover the surface of meat. It is usually used with acids, preservatives, etc. It can form a protective film on the surface of food to protect meat from oxygen and microorganisms. , Save, smell or polish.
The advantages of our manufacturer:
1. Our gelatin powder manufacturer has been engaged in gelatin production for more than 10 years. It is one of the earliest gelatin producers in China.
2. Our production plant has GMP workshop and perfect QC laboratory.
3. The factory has large production capacity and reasonable inventory, which can ensure timely delivery. We passed the environmental requirements of the local government.
4. We provide gelatin to customers all over the world and have won a good reputation.
Due to the high packing density, our standard packaging is 25KG collagen, packed in a sealed plastic bag.
One pallet can hold about 500KG, and a 20-foot container can hold 10 MT
Mode of transportation:
There are both sea transportation and sea transportation. For air and sea transportation, we have a certificate of safe transportation of gelatin powder.
Sample policy: We can provide 50-100 grams for testing purposes. We usually send samples through DHL account, if you have a DHL account, please tell us your DHL account so that we can send samples through your account.
Customer Service: We have a dedicated sales team to handle your price inquiries and sample requirements. You will receive a reply from our team within 24 hours after sending the inquiry.
Question 1: What is the minimum order quantity?
A: 500 kg, but usually we will accept a smaller quantity (for example, 1 kg), provided that 100% of the sample fee must be paid.
Question 2: How to obtain samples?
A: Once the buyer ’s FedEx account is advised to charge freight or pay courier fees, samples within 500 grams can be sent free of charge. The courier fee can be deducted when placing an order.
Question 3: How to place an order or pay?
A: After confirming the order, a proforma invoice will be sent first, along with our bank information. Pay by wire transfer or letter of credit.