|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag/850kg big bag, 25kg/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||About 2-3 Weeks Depends|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Metric Ton per Year|
|Package:||25kg Pp Bag/850kg Big Bag, 25kg/Carton||Protein (N*5.55) G/100g:||84-90%|
|Moisture:||8-15%||Sulphur Dioxide(mg/kg):||100 Max|
gelatine leaves vegetarian,
neutral gelatin sheets
Leaf Gelatin Sheets Halal Beef Skin Gelatin Sheet For Bakery Production Factory Gelatine Leaves
Advantages of our manufacturing convenience:
1. Our gelatin powder manufacturer has been engaged in gelatin production for more than 10 years. It is one of the earliest gelatin producers in China.
2. Our production factory has GMP workshop and perfect QC laboratory.
3. Our factory has large production capacity and reasonable inventory, which can guarantee timely delivery. We passed the environmental requirements of the local government.
4. We provide gelatin to customers around the world and have won a good reputation.
|Jelly Strength||USP||80˜260 Bloom|
|Viscosity||6.67‰, sol'n, 60°C||2.0˜4.5mpa·s|
|SO2 Content||USP||≤50 ppm|
|pH||1% sol'n, 35°C||4.5˜6.5|
|Isoelectric point (I.E.P)||GB 6783-94||7.0˜9.0|
|Heavy Metals (Pb)||GB 6783-1994||≤50 ppm|
|Lead mg/kg||USP||≤0.5 ppm|
|Mercury mg/kg||USP||≤0.15 ppm|
|Zinc mg/kg||GB/T 5009.14 200||≤30 ppm|
|Copper mg/kg||USP||≤30 ppm|
|Cadmium mg/kg||USP||≤0.5 ppm|
|E.coli||USP||Negative / 10gr|
|Total Bacterial Count||USP||≤1000 CFU/g|
|Salmonella||USP||Negative / 25gr|
|Odor||USP||No disagreeable odeor|
|Identification||USP||A. Yellow prac. is formed|
|B. Turbidity is formed|
As a thickener, it is widely used in the food industry, such as freezing, food coloring, high-grade soft candy, ice cream, cruelty, yogurt, frozen food, etc. In the chemical industry, it is mainly used as a raw material for bonding, emulsifiers and high-end cosmetics.
2. Can be used as a stabilizer and emulsifier for hydrophobic colloids.
3. Used as a protective colloid in turbidimetric or colorimetric determination, and in photoengraving and medium preparation.
4. Used as a food quality improver.
5. Thickener; stabilizer clarifier; foaming agent.
Question 1: What is the minimum order quantity?
A: 100 kg, but usually accept a smaller quantity (for example, 1 kg) when the sample fee is 100% paid.
Question 2: How to obtain samples?
A: Once the buyer ’s FedEx account is advised to charge freight or express delivery fees, you can send samples up to 500 grams for free. The courier fee can be deducted when placing an order.
Question 3: How to place an order or pay?
A: After confirming the order, a proforma invoice will be sent first, along with our bank information. Pay by wire transfer or letter of credit.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
Answer: Usually, the goods can be shipped about two weeks after receiving the advance payment or letter of credit. Sometimes a week or earlier (excluding Chinese holidays)
Gelatin powder is gelatin that has been dried and broken into individual particles. It is advantageous if it is more easily dispersed throughout the dish. Gelatin film is made of gelatin dried in a flat plate. Flakes produce a more transparent and transparent final product than powder. According to our research, gelatin and gelatin leaves are just different names for the same product.