|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag/850kg big bag, 25kg/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||About 2-3 Weeks Depends|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Metric Ton per Year|
|Protein (N*5.55) G/100g:||84-90%||Moisture:||8-15%|
|GMP:||Pharma GMP Available||CAS Number:||9000-70-8|
|Color And Appearance:||Yellow To Slightly Yellowish Jelly Pieces||Pharmacopoeia ::||According To Chinese Standard|
|Origin Of Gelatin:||Bovine Skins And Hides|
soft gelatine capsule,
organic unflavored gelatin powder
As a gelatin manufacturer, what are the advantages of Hen xing?
1. We have a long history and experience in the production of gelatin products, which makes us have rich experience in the gelatin industry.
2. We have a GMP workshop and our own quality control laboratory to control the quality of the collagen produced.
3. We have strong production capacity, and we manage a reasonable amount of inventory to ensure timely delivery of your order.
4. We have provided gelatin to customers all over the world and won a good reputation.
5. We have a professional sales team that can quickly respond to your inquiries.
Material is safer: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is derived from non-GMO vegetables, commonly known as empty capsules of plant origin, in line with tradition Chinese medicine vegetable extraction
Use natural pigments for coloring, which can meet the market coloring requirements of various customers
Antibacterial to avoid secondary pollution: Hypromellose itself has no protein and amino acids, so it is impossible to cause secondary pollution to bacteria, without worrying about residual chlorohydrin, it is safer.
Stable and moisture-proof: HPMC (vegetarian) empty capsules contain 5% -7% water, and even as low as 3% if there are special requirements, to ensure the stability of hygroscopic contents easily affected by water;
Hypromellose is a stable material that does not crosslink with aldehyde groups or other chemicals These compounds are suitable for filling a variety of contents, including oxygen-sensitive drugs and immediate-release drugs, so that the contents are safer and more thoroughly dissolved, thereby providing a more prominent therapeutic effect.
HPMC (vegetarian) empty capsules have low water content and stable molecular structure, which is especially suitable for filling Chinese medicine. The product has less restrictions on storage and transportation, environment and manipulation, and is suitable for various product types and formulations.
Meet the requirements of vegetarianism and religion, and open up a green channel for product export
Suitable for all kinds of outsourcing production equipment, the filling rate is extremely high
The gelatin produced by Hen xin is made from strictly controlled high quality cow legs and skin. Due to the inclusion of plasticizers, medium-wet medicinal gelatin can be well used in the production of soft capsule vesicles by rotary molding. It can also be used to produce hard capsules.
Why gelatin can be made into soft gel:
1. Soft capsules, also known as soft gels, are single-layer, highly sealed capsules. The soft capsule is prepared from medicinal gelatin, water, plasticizers (glycerin, sorbitol, etc.) in different proportions. The capsule has elasticity and flexibility. The use of pigments and sunscreens is mainly based on customer needs and drug properties.
2. Due to the inclusion of plasticizers, medium-wet medicinal gelatin can be well used in the production of soft capsule vesicles by rotary molding.
3. During the process, the contents of the drug or active ingredient of the drug are injected simultaneously and the capsule cavity is formed. Rotary forming method first forms two strip-shaped films by freezing, moves the two films from the sides to the middle, then presses some of them, and then pours the medicine into the capsule between the two films by the filling pump, and then rotates Formed into capsules. Soft capsules (moisture should be controlled below 6%) usually use cage drying and tunnel drying methods, drying conditions: temperature 20oC, relative humidity 25% RH. In the production process of soft capsules, the drying process is a long and critical process (drying time up to a week).
4. Medium wet alkaline gelatin (type B) and medium fat acid gelatin (type A) can be used to prepare soft gelatin capsules.